[Bordermarch] Merik Redaxe Bordermarch Hospitaler

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 4 13:33:53 PST 2016

Greetings,

I am proud to announce Lord Merik Redaxe mka Bryan Alan Smith as the new
hospitaler for the Barony Bordermarch...He and his wife Lady Gabriella mka
Krysten Parrish Smith have always greeted everyone with smiles and
welcome-ness...Filling this vacancy is a great addition to our Baronial
family as we have great faith when Merik or Gabriella approach newcomers
that they will be greeted with respect and hospitality...

---Beau---
Seneschal & Scribe of Bordermarch