[Bordermarch] Kingdom Seneschal Office open for applications

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 26 18:29:04 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra,

Hopefully everyone has dried out from War!

As was previously announced, the office of Kingdom Seneschal is open for
applications.  To apply, please submit an officer application, a modern
resume, and an SCA resume to myself, the Crown, and the Society Seneschal.

Applications are due June 30 and my successor will be announced prior to
Round Table. The office will then transition and the changeover will occur
at Coronation in October.

The office of Kingdom Seneschal requires phone and internet access and
takes approximately 20 hours of work per week.  If you have any questions
about the position, please feel free to contact me.

In Service,
Brian

--
Master Brian O'hUilliam, OL, WSA