CR - Central Principality

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Jan 16 11:47:35 PST 1998

If there is time after the classes held at Elfsea Collegium I owuld like
to insitigate a discussion of increasing the satrength of the central
region and the possibilities and feelings of becoming a principality. I
think the populace is ready to make a change. How far the populace wants
to go may be another matter. I believe that a principality is a good
idea and will take alot of work. This will also ease some things for the
kingdom as well in the end.
If you would like to talk to me about this I will be at coronation. I
would especially like any input on what specific topics should be
addressed at this first meeting.
This will take alot of work and effort to strengthen and enrich this
region for all concerned, but I think any time we can make the dream
"more fun for everyone" it is always worth it.
Comments. I woill check my email account when I return from Coronation
in service
Richard Fairbourne