CR - Rosenfeld's demo at Canton

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:13:55 PST 1998

Please forgive the impression I was keeping all that wonderful
imformation to ourselves.  I had every intention of sharing the
knowledge with others just let me get the scroll out first.  I will
forward the typed  stuff out of my computer in a few days, I haven't
even edited it yet.  I have  a thursday deadline to go to print so I can
get all these subscriptions mailed intime for a 1st delivery.  More
later Watch this space for more information!!!!

Arabella