[Central] Kings College request

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 10:33:55 PDT 2005

Greetings!
  I am Danielle, coordinator of Children's Activities and classes at Kings College.  We are in need of people to volunteer in the Children's area throughout the day at Kings College.  We also are in desperate need for teachers to do classes.  If you have a class that you think would be interesting for children, please e-mail me to let me know that you would be willing to hold a class.  If you want to help with a class, but don't know what to teach, e-mail me and we will come up with something for you to help with.  Even if you don't want to be involved with the classes, but are willing to be there as a supervisor for the kids, please let me know.  Our goal is to provide the children with fun stimulating activities, games, and classes throughout the day to free the parents to be able to take a class that they wished to attend without having to worry about whether or not the time coincided with the children's activities.  We can not do this without the help and support of the Kingdom.
 Think of it this way, if only the groups in the northern and central regions gave one volunteer for only one hour, we would have enough volunteers to accomplish our goal.  Who is volunteering from your group? ;)  If you have any questions or you would like to volunteer, please e-mail me at danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com.  These children are the future of the SCA, let us take some time to show them how to live the dream.  Thank You,

Danielle de Marseilles