CR - Meat Pies

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Tue Mar 30 15:50:20 PST 1999

Alas -- should have read the rest of my mail before responding. I am redundant!

Teleri

Manfred said:

Soon-to-be-Baroness Coteau gave a class on meat pie construction at a SummerThing
that I was fortunate enough to attend.  As my wife Teleri will attest to, I've had some
luck with meat pies since that class, and would be happy to share what I've learned
by trial and error!  But bear in mind, what Coteau taught us was not even remotely
period - but quite tasty!!

Secondly, I hail from Louisiana - there is a small town in La. known as
Natchitoches (oldest settlement in the La. Purchase) that has a restaraunt
known as Lazionne's - this restaraunt is known for the meat pies they make!
So well known that they sell thousands of these meat pies long distance!!
     And I have their recipe!

So.... when is this class?    {wink!}

Herr Manfred von Wolf
aka
the Louisianian known as Joe... uh... Jeaux!