CR - Re: Hillary's reasoning

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 10:23:17 PDT 1999

Greetingd Coast,
Othar here.

For Hillary's eloquent summation of the UH fighter practice issue:

Vivat!

Thank you for your ability to step back from the details and give all of us
a greater view of the problem.  (many people say there are no problems, only
opportunities  then this is one BIG opportunity)

Thank you also to Meliora and Adela.  We have two very motivated members who
have devoted a great deal of time to assist the two Baronies involved.
Adela has researched and reasoned many valid topics.  Her scouting of
potential practice sites and insight into the school's policy guidlines has
been invaluable.  Meliora's continued drive has resulted in the drafting of
a student group charter and potential creation of a hosting student
organization for our combined practices.

The fires that burn in the hearts of the organizers of this project are hot
and bright, do not let the details and complications we're facing dampen
your spirits.

Please keep up the efforts and remember you will have my support.

Othar Morganson  Stargate, Ansteorra  morganson at hotmail.com
                         or
Jerry Dreifuerst   Houston, Texas    jerryd at neosoft.com