CR - Privateers Operating Among the Loch

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Fri May 21 10:26:50 PDT 1999

So, does that mean we will not be seeing you around these parts for some
time to come....??   Some of the ladies of the Kitchen we getting kind of
fond of your sidekick..what's his name??  Hidalgo?   Had quite a swagger to
him, he did.  (sigh!)
Hillary

"Joe Wolf" <WolfJ at bisys.com> on 05/21/99 11:25:30 AM

Please respond to coastal at Ansteorra.ORG