CR - Stargate's Lace Guild

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Sat Jan 22 08:59:46 PST 2000

Greetings,

The Stargate lace guild is changing nights!!!

We are moving to the first Thursday of the month at 7:00.  So our next
meeting is January 27th at my house.  If you are interested in making
lace, seeing lace made or just talking with lace makers please join us.
We have a extra supplies (donated by some wonderful people) and are
ready to go.

If you need any information please contact me at

tavy at swbell.net

and I can answer any question you have (about lace guild).

Looking forward to see you there,
Delphina