CR - New to list

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Sun Jan 23 12:33:53 PST 2000

 I am Cyniríc Cyniwarding from the Canton of Glaslyn, Barony of Steppes.
<snip>

   I was just curious what type of weekend gathering might take place on
weekends in Stargate.  <snip>

I'll leave it to those more knowledgeable about Sunday Fighter Practice in
the Park to pass on the info about that and stick to my Sunday activity, to
wit: dance at Oaks Presbyterian Church 2-4 pm every week.  The church is
located at 1576 Chantilly Lane in near northwest Houston (btween 290 &
Shepherd, outside Loop 610 -- most any search engine can steer you to
MapQuest for a detailed map)
--ihon