CR - Literary Salon

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Sun Jan 23 18:26:47 PST 2000

The Literary Salon of the Stargate will meet at my house Monday January
24 at 7 PM. We are reading about Courtly Love from Cantor's Medieval
Reader. Please join us for a good discussion, even if you have not had a
chance to read the selections.
Directions:
Take the Bingle Exit off of I 10 (3 exits west of the West Look
interchange)
Go North on Bingle.
Go through 3 traffic lights. The 3rd one is Westview.
Just before you get to the 4th traffic light, turn right on Forum. (It
is across the street from a Honda Motercycle Shop.)
Then turn right on Ronson.
The address is 1601 Ronson and it is about 2/3 of the way down the
street on the right.
We'll put a shield in the yard.

Pippa