[Coastal] question for the Houston area ...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 14:23:29 PDT 2007

Ulstead,

Thanks for the info.  I thought the $3 per day tripper
charge was part of it.  I was wondering how it would
work out as the guy was telling me the prices.  The
ranger I spoke to said we'd have to be careful about
drinking.  He said they weren't going to go around
sniffing peoples drinks so if we did have drinking out
there it would have to be discretely wet.

This is all great info though.  Thanks Ulstead.  I now
have something to go on when I go out next weekend.

Maria
--- "Steelquist, John F"