[Coastal] Coastal Identity

Paul Matthews pem1968 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 06:32:26 PST 2007

Forgive my lack of details, the fog of years has made swiss cheese of my memory but...

  There was a meeting for an event that was going to be held jointly between the Coastal's groups and this very idea had come up.

  The proposed tabard was soemthing along the lines of:

  Sable, an incresent Or in chief embattled Or 3 mullets of 5 greater and 5 lesser points sable

  My apologies if I slaughtered the blazon....voice heraldry is my thing. Anyway laymans terms...

  A black sheild with a gold cresent moon that looks like the Texas coast and at the top a gold bar embattled (ummm think caslte crennelations) with 3 Ansteorran stars.

  I think this would be a great tabard for the Army of the Coast. You will definately know we are Ansteorran and from the coast.

  Just my 2 pounds Sterling

  Malcolm MacLean