[Coastal] Loch Sollier Chivalric Fighter Practice

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 07:32:42 PDT 2008

1. Do we want to move practice down to the Loch
2. Do we want to keep it at the same time?

1. I don't want to move the location.  If it moves further south, I
won't be likely to make it anymore as I'm coming down from Gate's Edge.
It will become cost/time prohibitive for me at that point.  I've been
making more of an effort to come down to the Tuesday practice at UofH on
a regular basis.  What makes me more inclined to go to the Tuesday night
practice are the knights who show up and teach.

2. Tuesdays aren't the best night for me, but I can make it.  My choice
would be for Thursday, since I don't have to be totally awake at work on
Friday, but I know that competes with another practice that most of the
knights (teachers) who come out on Tuesday attend.  If it moves to a
Sunday practice, it will compete with Stargate's practice (as well as
Gate's Edge, Shadowlands, and Raven's Fort), which will make it
difficult for anyone who would like to practice more than once a week
(which I'm hoping to do after the summer).

I doubt there's a win-win solution, but I would recommend that if you
want to try a Loch practice at a different time/location, run it in
addition to the UofH practice to start and see what kind of
participation it gets.

~Alden