ES - fwd: Kingdom of Ealdormere

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Mon Jan 19 10:29:03 PST 1998

For those who are getting this twice (as I'm forwarding it to a couple of
different lists), sorry...but hey, cool news should be heard twice :-)

~Johan

------------------
Original text

From: Matt Dragonfly Drury <matt at compuserve.com>, on 1/19/98 10:31 AM:
To: trimaris at trimaris.com

Yummy news from my Living History Forum (now on the Web, plug plug):

----Forwarded Message(s)----

 #: 292243 S17/SCA  [LIVING]
     19-Jan-98  02:45:06
 Sb: Kingdom of Ealdormere
 Fm: T. Bradley Hovenden 72673,1330
 To: all

In case you missed it, the Principality of Ealdormere, late of the Kingdom of
the Middle, has been given official sanction (unanimous vote) by the BOD to
become a KINGDOM.  Kingdom Law has been changed to allow for an early Crown
tourney, on April 4, 1998.

"We wear the scarlet proudly".

Don't forget, Ealdormerian Investiture of the Last Prince of the Principality
will be on March 28.  Come to see Althegn Berus take the lupine crown as the
last Serene Highness...

Lord Gunnar

Chronicler/Pursuivant/Web Minister
Canton of Vest Yorvik
Barony of Septentria
Ealdormere

ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BHovenden

----End Forwarded Message(s)----