ES - Barons/esses of Elfsea

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Thu May 28 09:52:45 PDT 1998

> From:          "Arabella de Montacute" <ladyarabella at hotmail.com>
> Date:          Thu, 28 May 1998 08:32:29 PDT

> Galen this would be great for the Heraldic Academy! - Arabella

> >Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:04:27 -0500
> >From: Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net>

> >Elfsea, since becoming a Barony, has been ruled by:
> >
> >Sir Arthur of the Fen
> >Lady Robin Murchada
> >(Robin stepped down as Baroness before Arthur, and so
> >Arthur ruled alone for some time)
> >(Arthur no longer plays SCA, but we had the pleasure of
> >seeing Baroness Robin at the recent Springfaire.)
> >
> >Duke Seamus of the Cats, KSCA
> >HL Margery (Maggie) de Bray
> >(Seamus & Maggie have moved to Oklahoma, but rumor has
> >it that they'll be at the Scottish Festival.)
> >
> >Lord Llywelyn Gruffydd of Elfsea
> >HL Zara Zina Theanos

Now is the time to start putting together (finding) the info for
Ansteorra's 20th Year.  Every group will be asked to provide a
history.

Personally, I think putting together a book of our history that can
be added to is a great idea.  The historian has the files with
pictures and other interesting things.  Wouldn't it be fantastic if
we had an impressive book that was continuously added to.

A page of our Barons/esses, a page for the Title Bards, Heavy
Defenders and Consorts, Light Defenders and Consorts, Archery
Defenders and Consorts.  Pages that show founding members, you know,
all the stuff people want to know.

It would be lots of work, but think of the fun of putting together
something like this with illuminated pages and calliged info.

Well scribes and illuminators - what do you think?

In service

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539