ES - Highland Games

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Mon Jun 7 10:23:27 PDT 1999

Galen wrote:

> This is problematic for several reasons.

> Second, it would require a much-improved degree of communication
> with our own people, and with the festival organizers.  I don't
> know whether you've had any contact with the NTSF webmaster, but
> I traded e-mail with them when I was running our website, and I
> couldn't even get a link to our site from theirs.  I have
> sincere doubts about whether we can get the organizers to put
> our fighting into the event schedule.
> Finally, of course, there's just no good way to get info to
> the general public, many more of whom come out in the afternoon
> than in the morning.

Couldn't we have our own schedule?  Publish it beforehand in the
Scroll and on this listserve so fighters would know when they need
to be there.

Then couldn't we post a schedule at the Games so people would know
when they could come by and see the fighting?

I know a few demos that I have attended, people have asked me "when's
the next show?"  This would help people to know....

It was just a thought.

Lavina