ES - Weatherford group -- demo??

Bill Derby woodboats at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 16:22:49 PDT 1999

No, we were communicating clearly, or rather you were.  The point I was not
effectually making was that I think a Demo anytime soon is too soon - I think that a
solid foundation needs to be built before we seek publicity such as a demo might
bring.

A good time is generally the Peach Fesitval - that is quite a big deal out here,
just not quite sure when it is.

A Revel or some such thing is the best suggestion yet - and I do like the informal
gatherings idea as well.

I do think a demo is a good idea six months down the road...just not to begin with.

William