[Elfsea] Cosolidation of Meetings

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 13:44:03 PDT 2001

Open Torch nite is currently the 4th Thursday of each
month.  It is on the August calendar for the 23rd. I
will continue to host this night regardless of who
offically puts it on a calendar. It's just what I do.
I will continue to hold it when and where it is
convienent to me and my students.

Now, I wonder if I can handle making beads tomorrow
outside of Sokol Hall....(hhmmmm, hands on demo....)

Lady Rixende
No H in front Timothy, but thanks for the elevation
;-)

--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Glass Beads is aka Open Torch Night, it may not be
> on Augusts calendar
> but has been a regular item where HL Rixende teaches
> Glass Bead Making.

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com