[Elfsea] Vikings: The North Atlantic Saga

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Tue Aug 21 10:12:30 PDT 2001

Greetings, from Xene,

Several of us have been talking about going the next weekend to Stargate
Baronial - there are two peerage circles there - and then heading to the
museum first thing Sunday morning - the 11th.

Members of the Ansteorran Longship Company are also going to be at the
museum.

Is anyone interested in attending the next day?

Mistress Xene