ANST-Announce - Master Blackfox Memorial Blackstar Benefit silent auction

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 18:25:03 PST 2001

Greetings,

We have been made aware that there is a need for additional funds for our
Kingdom Newsletter.

The late Master William Blackfox was ever conscious of the need for extra
funds for the Black Star, and periodically held silent auctions to raise much
needed funds.  We would like to honor his memory, and the best way we could
think to do this is...

This coming weekend, at Mooneschadowe's Sheep Wars Returns event, we will
hold the first of (hopefully) many silent auctions to benefit our Black Star.
 There will be a table in the hall with the items up for auction.  Please
take a few moments to stop by and see if anything strikes your fancy.  Also,
if you have anything you would like to donate, please see HE Sigen.  Bring
your extra $$ and bid well.

We would like to thank the Shire of Mooneschadowe for offering space for the
auction at their event.  And thanks to Master Burke for reminding us of all
the good works that Master William did for the Black Star and the Kingdom.

We remain in service,
Thorgrim and Sigen