[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Tue Nov 13 18:36:16 PST 2001

A suggestion and then a couple of questions for everyone to think about.
How about a map of Fort Worth brought to Moot and the various potential
Fighter practices circled in Red or another bright color. Have some push
pins(this makes sure people look at the map) and have people express their
opinion by putting their push pin in the fighter practice area of their
choice. The choice of Course will remain with the officers and the landed
nobility, but you should get a pretty good sampling from the people at moot.
Some questions I am asking myself and I thought I would share:
Ease the site easy to find?
What kind of facilities are readily available(no reservation necessary)?
What about the entertainment and safety of our children?
What is the possibility of having fighter practices at night? Lighting?
Does this area flood easily?
Would I be willing to drive to this area on summer day with high heat or  a
winters day and cold temperatures?
How does the City feel about us suddenly adopting this park?
How is the parking?

Master Richard Fairbourne
( when I lose more weight I will be fighting there too)

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
E-Mail: fairborn at swbell.net