[Elfsea] RE: Donating Blood

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 17 10:16:04 PDT 2001

Sounds like you need to try the (in)famous "Biohazard" my lord husband
concocts.  <evil grin>  Laird Loganaich is quite fond of Guiness, BTW.

Don't worry about not being able to contribute much.  I have found that most
people bring more than they can eat or drink.  Just bring your wit and your
appetite.  We'll get you fed.  If you have any bardic inclinations, we'll
let you sing (or tell a story) for your supper.

Madelina