[Elfsea] Ok, lets talk about Defender and Springfaire

Shaw, Donnel ShawD at chisd.com
Wed Oct 30 06:17:25 PST 2002

But let us not shoot ourselves in the foot getting rid of tradition either.
If we are a group that researches and recreates History and traditions lets
not ignore and throw out our own traditions and history. Yes sometimes we
need to look at things and change but do it with thought and reason. Not
just to change it. Remember that all you "young ones" will someday be "old
ones".

Donnel Shaw
Pre K
Bray