[Elfsea] Words of Warning

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Oct 29 17:42:24 PDT 2004

Thank you Duck Raimond,
    I wish you to keep you ears in the far lands all the better to hear rumors. Keep an eye on all from Elfsea. Your keen mind or your true hart will keep them safe. In the last few nights the moon has given off strange light Wednesday it turned blood red! Was it the same where you are? I am Praying for guidance in this matter I will be prostrate for two hours in the Family chapel for the next 3 days. Armand is gathering troops and spies as I write. In him I place my love and trust. All will be well soon.
  Ameline
Lady Elfsea