[Elfsea] Newsletter options

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:43:43 PST 2005

     I know I get the Northkeep newsletter in an email as a PDF
attachment..  They chose to do email instead of posting to the web page to
protect the privacy of the officers who list their contact information in
the newsletter.  So the information would not be available to anyone surfing
the web, just those who signed up to recieve it.
     It is free in electronic form, but if you want it mailed you have to
pay postage.  I don't know if they charge for printing a paper copy.

Robert

Even if my vital spark should be blown out, I believe that I should behave
with courageous dignity in the presence of fate, and strive to be a worthy
companion of the beautiful, the good, and the true. But fate has its master
in the faith of those who surmount it, and limitation has its limits for
those who, though disillusioned, live greatly.

Helen Keller

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan