[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] CONVENTION DEMO?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 15:17:47 PST 2005

FYI  Someone may want to look at this.
Donnel

In a message dated 1/11/2005 3:33:53 PM Central Standard Time,
Traci at crimsonvision.net writes:

Yes, I  am very familiar with the convention as I was one of the founders.
Due to  personal conflicts with a member of the staff I had to walk away.

The  Demo is no longer happening.  After I left All-Con got in contact  with
the Demo coordinator from Elfsea.  Just a fwe weeks ago the Demo  coordinator
decided it would be a bad idea for the SCA to do a demo there;  on reason
being that All-Con wants everyone to *PAY* them a full day pass  fee ($10 a
person) to get in to present the demo.  So the coordinator  cancelled.

All-Con was asked to remove the SCA from their activities  list but has
failed to do so as of  yet.

XxX,
Elizabeta