[Elfsea] Armand at Bordermarch

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 09:18:41 PST 2006

I believe that what you are both saying is correct but the change of  titles
depending on the subject is a subtle ways to help the that person  switch
gears to the appropriate frame of mind for the subject being  discussed. I know
around the list fields I am more likely to call him Don  Robin and in court I
would be more likely to call him your excellency. But  then Baron Crandell and I
have been around for a long time and we do  thinks in old fashion ways at
times.

HL Donnel

In a message dated 11/24/2006 8:42:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,