[Elfsea] mundane and SCA questions about Elfsea

alric & Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Nov 12 20:09:25 PST 2007

Greetings My Lady

I am Ld Alric Morgannwgg and I first began playing in the Baorny of 1000
Eyes, Principality of Aretmesia (tells you how long ago that was doesn't it)
while I was on contract at the INEL -(I've heard its the INEEL now).
Daniel was our Baron then.

I am also an I&E engineer for a local engineering firm so any questions you
may have about local engineering firms etc,  feel free to ask.   Engineering
type interviews - here in Ft Worth it's pretty laid back.  I think a pants
suit should do nicely as most engineering firms in the area go with the
Business Casual dress code.

Transport to the airport from Benbrook - about 30 to 45 minutes if traffic
is niceto you. Time of day also affects travel time  - any travel during
rush hour (4:30 to 6 pm) you should probably add another 30 minutes.
Airport securiety usually takes about 15 to 30 minutes to get through.

 I do not know much about the mass transit situation between Benbrook and Ft
Worth as I live in Burleson.  Someone else will have to advise you there.
For fellow Artemesian I would be most happy to convey you to the BBR
practice. I work close to Benbrook which is on the SW side of Ft Worth,  I
work on the NW side near White Settlement so giving you a ride would not be
an inconvenience.  I might even be able to convince my Lady to come along.

It would be nice to have another Artemesian transplant here in Ansteorra.

I remain Yours in Service
Ld Alric Morgannwgg