[Elfsea] Thank you

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Apr 11 18:12:28 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Elfsea Defender 2013 is now history and it was only made possible by people who volunteered their time, money, energy, and all those who attended.  Was it successful?  As event steward I hope all who attended had a grand time and came home with lasting memories.  If so then it was a successful event.

I would first like to thank all who came out to spend the weekend with us in the Middle Ages.

Thank you, HL Elspeth, for being my Azure Keystone and stepping in with Master Caelin to put together a food tavern for the event.

Thank you, Master Caelin and your Lady Pyro, for putting together a food tavern, on such short notice and working it alllllll weekend.

Thank you Lady Diana for running gate and all who volunteered to sit gate and thank you for helping with the Friday night Travelers Fare.

Thank you, Lady Aaliz, for our Friday night Travelers Fare, Water Bearer, and sitting gate.

Thank you, Lady Janie, for our Friday night Travelers Fare, Water Bearer, and sitting gate.

Thank you, Lady Caitrina, for designing and making our wonderful site tokens and sitting gate and running the yard sale.

Thank you, Lord Edwin, for being the setup coordinator.

Thank you Don Sebastian, for running archery, sitting gate and helping at the food tavern.

Thank you Lady Adelaide, for being a chirurgeon, sitting gate and helping with the Baroness.

Thank you Lord Eoghan for helping with set up and tear down and water bearer.

Thank you, Dan Baker, for being a chirurgeon.

Thank you, Lord Germanicus, for running the youth competition.

Thank you Lord Gerhart for all of your help and support.

Thank you all of those who had a hand in producing the many scrolls that were needed for this event.

Thank you to all of those who helped with load out, setup, tear down and unload.

I would also like to thank all those who helped with all the fighting events, Royal Lancer, Equestrian Games and the Brewers and Vintners Competition.

And thank you again to all those who sat gate.

I would really like to thank the Baron and Baroness for entrusting me with the honor of being the event steward for this fine event.

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Event Steward

Elfsea Defender 2013