[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 23 09:02:37 PDT 2015

 Greetings All;
     Pennsic is almost upon us and many of our brethren will be venturing that way.  But not all of us are as fortunate or have the desire.     That being said, we will be having Archery Practice this Sunday at Sokol Hall.  We will be there from 2-6pm.  We have loaner gear for those that are curious.     Do not succumb to the Pennsic blues, come on out and shoot or just be sociable.  Hope to see you there.

Yours In ServiceSebastian Frobishire, OP,CAOArchery Marshal-at-Large