[Elfsea] POPULACE MEETING: 7/27/15 & Officer Meeting: FOLLOW-UP NOTES

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 23 10:54:29 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Please join us on Monday, July 27th, at the Bedford Public Library at 7pm
for our monthly Populace Meeting. I look forward to seeing you!

I have attached are the follow-up notes from our 7/20/15 Officers Meeting.
Limited copies will be available for handout at our populace meeting and we
can discuss any questions related to the training or topics.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea