[Elfsea] Follow-up Notes: 4/18/16 Officers Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 19 10:58:03 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Please see the attached follow-up notes from our recent Officers Meeting.

Note that the barony been so healthy, strong, and busy over the last
year, that a lot of positions are within six months of expiration.  Now is
the time for each of you to consider stepping in and keeping Elfsea humming
along.    Looking at the list--- it seems there is something for every
skillset.

Hopefully I will see each of you at the populace meeting this coming
Monday, April 25th at 7pm at the Bedford Public Library!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

*BARONY OF ELFSEA- Monthly Officers Meeting*