[Emerald] Nedd to do for Hunters Moon

Lorcca'n O'Neil ek_seneschal at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:04:30 PST 2002

1. site has been locked in for a long time as we have a contract already,
whom ever said otherwise really dont know what their are talking about.

2. Our christmas thing is at 12th night so why are we using christmas decor
for hunters moon?

3. if you wish to know about the prises you need to contact the A&S officer
of Emerald Keep.

sincerly
Lorccan O'Neil