GE - The next archery Picnic,practice

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:21:30 PST 2000

    Unto all who would like to join us for fun & games At the Next archery
shoot/practice.We will be meeting at the old homestead
in pine hurst on Jan 29th at 10.00 am to set up the tarps and tables and
sweep out the outhouse{a necessary chore} As usual this is a pot luck dinner
/lunch or what ever. Bring enough for your self and a friend.     Just in
case I missed again Thats on a saturday.
     Hope to see all of you out here then Lord Talmon & Lady Adelicia.

              DER BARON