[Gatesedge] Our intentions.....

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Aug 2 08:53:06 PDT 2001

Greetings, Tyr & Jacques, and all else who read these runes:

I, too, offer my hand and my word in apology. Just as I am certain you meant no
harm by your post, I meant no harm by mine. Just as you meant to motivate the
Gate's Edge fighters, so did I.

If you can make it to Tuesday night practice... great! The more, the merrier! If
not, due to schedule conflicts, work, heat exhaustion, whatever... I understand.
That's why folks start up other practices on other nights. But if you aren't
coming because of the distance... then you have no more excuse for skipping
practice than me (and I have *no* room to talk!). ;-)

Yours in faith, friendship, and encouragement,
Michael Silverhands
old gray-headed baron