[Gatesedge] Re: [Coastal] Houston, We have a Problem!

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Tue Aug 14 07:30:48 PDT 2001

No offense, but I disagree. Many times that one of the Houston groups (Stargate,
Gate's Edge, Westgate) has had a meeting-related announcement (time change,
place change, etc.) it has been made to all three groups, and often to Coastal
as well (just to be sure, I guess). Local events also frequently generate
multi-list traffic, as did Hillary's post regarding her upcoming class at Summerthing.

A houston-announce list would cut down on those "repeat offenders", at least.

Michael Silverhands