[Gatesedge] Here is your chance!

cyranobcc cyranobcc at netzero.net
Wed Aug 7 18:55:50 PDT 2002

Greeting Annes!

I would very much be interested in becoming your deputy.  I enjoy heraldry
very much, especially book heraldry.  I was the Herald of Loch Sollier for
over two years some time ago.  I have been looking for an avenue that will
allow me to indulge my interest, but not demand a huge commitment of my
time.

I appreciate your taking the time to read this missive, and look forward to
speaking with you more in-depth at another time.  Until then,

I am,
     In service to the Dream,

Ld Brian mac Cael