[Gatesedge] Proposed change to Kingdom law

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 14:28:02 PDT 2003

Although we are limited to 1 PED we can still have off
calendar events can't we ? We have successfully hosted
these in the past and will again, hopefully. Also,
even though we are a Canton/Shire we still need to
raise the bar to be current with everyone else
regarding site and feast. I cannot see us losing
attendance because our site/feast is current with the
Kingdom avg.
My $0.02 FWIW.

Hugh