[Gatesedge] prizes for the princess

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 06:17:06 PDT 2003

Greeting!!!!

In a follow up from the missive that Lady Alisstassia sent out yesterday,
please help out our new Princess soon to be crowned Queen (2 weeks and
counting!!)

We have so many talented people in our Canton just a few suggestions:  How
about our herbalists that can make bruise ointments and other wonderful things
that would be perfect to give to fighters that are impressive.  The wonderful
hand made soaps, and bath salts that smell like a little heaven on earth?  How
about our weavers, and beaders........little tokens to pass out for A&S that
might catch her eye?  Sewing.....place mats with devices, etc........the list
of what we do goes on and on!!!!

Please let Lady Alisstassia know if and what you can and will contribute so
that we can help out our new Queen to beCateau d'Ardennes

Thanking you in advance for your help....I'm off to thread up my embroidery
machine to make some blackwork mug, and goblet covers!!!

In service,

Always,

Aylwin