GL - Painted A&S Competition

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:44:35 PDT 2000

Greetings Glaslyn,

A week or so ago I challenged anyone to paint something celtic and display
it at the Glaslyn Mini A&S Tournament.  I also mentioned there was going to
be a prize.  Well, I wanted to let you all know what the prize will be.  I
have been working hard on two banners that are about 5 foot tall and about a
foot wide each.  I have painted Celtic dogs on these banners and they will
be displayed this weekend at the Lughnasad event in Canton.

So, get your paints out and get that item finished.  I want to see lots of
entrants competing for these banners, cause they'll look great hanging on
your tent, pavilion or anywhere you wish to display them.

In service,
Ceinwen~