GL - Answer to questions about the site

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Wed Feb 23 11:34:30 PST 2000

> On a seperate note, I'm getting questions about children's activities.  I'm got some stuff that the kiddios can do.  So we can have some children's activities.
>

>Yes, but do we have a good space for them, and someone to run >them?   Children's activities tend to be loud, and they require >adult supervision.

Here's my thought.  Since we are going to use the parlor, all of the classes can be taught there (except the SCA Drinkables 101 class - in the kitchen; and the beading class - the parlor is already being used).  That leaves the back half of the side where the A&S display will be set up.  We can use the dividers to divide off the A&S display from that area on one side and the other divider to divide off the area by the pillars.  That will give us a nice-size children's area.  Since it wasn't announced ahead of time that there will be kids activities, I don't expect that many kiddios to show up.  I thought of having only 2 hours worth of activities - from 1:00 - 3:00.

I've got some ideas in mind for activities.  And if the kids that I know about that show up are the only ones who do, then they won't require much supervision.

(Looks like I just volunteered myself to help with the kiddios some.....)

Lavina