[Hellsgate] Gate Class this Tuesday at PIP!

Bryn Gwlad Treasurer bgtreasurer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:55:35 PDT 2015

Greetings to the Populace!

For those of you who were unable to attend tonight's gate class, there will
be another gate class this Tuesday night at fighter practice, after
announcements, approximately 7:45pm. This will be the last one before Fall
Baronial. With Queen's only a few short weeks away, this is a great time to
get it knocked out as we will also need volunteers to work gate then as
well.

If you would like to volunteer, Dena has already filled her shifts for Fall
Barional, however, Simha Bint Yusuf is looking for volunteers for Queen's.

Please let me know if you need to take the class but are unable to attend
so that we can make other arrangements.

Always in Service,

~ Lady Kessaundra Haas
Exchequer to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad