ANSTHRLD - Further clarification... unofficial

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Feb 23 11:53:43 PST 1999

Mari wrote:
{{So when I'm assembling the packet of submissions to
send to Laurel, I need to include two printouts of the LoI.  If I don't,
then she has not officially received the LoI.}}

That happens not to be the case.  There must be one hardcopy
with the miniemblazons, but the other can be either a
single-sided hardcopy or an electronic copy.  In practice,
if don't have a very good reason for not sending an electronic copy,
Laurel will get truly ticked at you, for good reason.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.