ANSTHRLD - SWM ISO Badge

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Mon Dec 18 13:33:40 PST 2000

Greetings unto the heralds of Ansteorra, and HEEEEELLLP from one Lord Stephen Macthomas:

It's now official, I have completely lost count of how many times I've had badge submissions returned by either Kingdom or Laurel, and I've spent months poring over the PicDic trying to fuel my creative juices, which, I'm embarrassed to admit, are completely dry.

So I thought I'd have a little fun with the heralds of the Kingdom and turn loose this rather open-ended request for a badge idea.  I'm not terribly picky, but I do have some idea of what I want it to be like:  I want it to be fieldless, easy to draw for the artistically pathetic (i.e. me - lots of straight lines and such) and rather unique.  I'd also like something that would have been historically accurate for early Tudor England if possible and not just registerable according to the RfS.

I would greatly prefer replies to be sent directly to me at macthomas at ev1.net.  Oh, did I mention there was chocolate in the bargain?  <grin>

In service to Crown and College,
Stephen