ANSTHRLD - Damask Gisele de Bier - Name documentation

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Tue Oct 17 09:48:36 PDT 2000

>No, it's a type of rose and a type of fabric so far as I know for sure.  I
>spoke with a middle eastern dancer in Australia who uses it for her name,
>but she said she chose it because it was pretty.  I'll check around if I can
>figure out where to look!  Any ideas?  I never thought about the need to
>prove someone had actually been named.

I'll ask the Heralds list and see if anyone has documentation for the name given name of 'Damask'

The name would then be 'Damask Gisele de Bier' on the resubmission if there is documentation for the given.

Original name was 'Damasque Giselle du Bier' which was returned in June of 2000

They should respond to both of us, if not, I'll forward the info.

Borek