ANSTHRLD - Sortable OP

Riney, Monica rineymc at pweh.com
Wed Oct 25 11:53:07 PDT 2000

Greetings from HL Rosalia O Brogan, Zodiacus Herald.

The request for a sortable OP has been forwarded to me from the Heralds
List.

I am able to send a copy of the OP database to anyone who requests a copy.
This database is currently in Access, which is very sortable.  All any one
person needs to do is send a request to me, directly at
zodiacus at ansteorra.org.  This is a sizeable database that I send in zipped
format.  I should be able to send it on a diskette through the USPS if
needed.  In addition, if someone would rather it be in Excel, I can do that
also.  This will allow all groups to modify the database to make their own
Local OP.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions or would like to
volunteer for this project please contact me directly.  I do not currently
subscribe to the Heralds List.

In humble service
Rosalia