[ANSTHRLD] Re: Fast track August items

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 01:55:08 PDT 2001

>I didn't think there was a "probably" about it: "O'Darn" is Englished,
>"{o'} Dhbhaeiouandsometimeswandyrhnhnna" is Gaelic, no?  Please don't
>tell me the one fact I knew about Gaelic is false!
The o' is lower case.  Your faith in your Gaelic fact
can remain unshaken, my son, go in peace. :)

>Fizzbin will be a silly invented card
>game in about 2 centuries.

And I look forward to playing a rousing round of
Fizzbin with you Daniel, once it gets invented.

I always thought fimbriation was something you did
to heralds when they didn't send in a report.
It is late, VERY late.

Magnus