[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 05:05:54 PDT 2001

Ld Magnus vo Lubek, and fellow members of the College,
The Names Recieved by me as the Herald cosnulting with the Crown are "Order of
Orion" (Which is currently Registered) And "Order of the Stellar Arrow" Which to
my understanding does not follow the guidlines set forth by the college of Arms.
Stellar being an abstract property. I can't off the top of my head spit out the
exact rule by number and paragraph, but I do know this is why the Order of the
Radiant Star was shot down and we went instead with the order of the Queens
Ring.

I do thank Ld Magnus for directing me and other heralds less skilled in
onomastics to the proper referances for these name Practices.

HL Darius of the Bells
Stellar Scroll
Sable Scroll
Consulting Herald to Duncan and Larissa, Rex et Regina Ansteorrae

<Maguns Wrote:>
Darius, Orders and Households are not the same thing
<snip>