ANSTHRLD - Household Question

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 7 11:58:54 PST 2001

Sunnifa / GeekGrrl <geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org> wrote:
> Also... what documentation is required on a household name
> registration? I'm a little confused about them, not having seen a
> household name submission before.

It's just like any other name submission: what evidence do you have
that this is a period-style name for its type of thing, in this case
for an organized group of people in period?  (Probably none, I'd bet:
we don't have many good generally-available sources.)

If you give us the household name, we can shoot at it ^U
If you give us the household name, we can comment on it.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)